The new CEO of FTX, John Ray, III, revealed several wild and shocking items found in the collapsed company’s bankruptcy filing, which include the founder and former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried lending himself $1 billion, and FTX corporate funds being used to buy personal homes, among other things.
Here are five of the wildest things found in FTX’s bankruptcy filing, according to a report by Market Watch.
1. FTX lent billions of dollars in customer funds to Bankman-Fried’s hedge fund, Alameda Research.
2. FTX corporate funds were used to buy homes and “personal items” for executives.
3. Expenses approved by emoji.
4. Auditors living in the metaverse.
5. Most digital assets “owned” by FTX have not been secured.
[su_button url=”https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/11/18/five-wildest-things-in-the-ftx-bankruptcy-filing/”]Read More[/su_button]